Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese from Niagara Falls
Sip, savor, and stroll through Niagara on the Lake's estate vineyards and discover hidden-gem wineries on this 3.5-4 hour winery tour. Explore Niagara on the Lake's beautiful cottage and boutique estate vineyards, meet wine lover's, sommelier's, and even winemakers. Taste Ontario Vintners Quality Alliance (VQA) wines in barrel cellars and private tasting rooms, while sampling award-winning white, red, rose, sparkling, and ice wines. Enjoy a market fresh cheese platter, paired with tutored wine tasting while learning more about food and wine pairings. Sample 12-14 wines, learn about Niagara's wine making process, meet passionate wine lovers, and capture memorable moments in wineries and vineyards. Browse and shop each unique winery boutique for new favorites to take home. Typically our group sizes are more intimate; usually 4-10 guests. Although weekends are typically busier, choosing a midweek date allows for more personal attention while on tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from most Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake accommodations
- Cheese pairing with wine at one winery
- Three to four wine samples at each winery
- All touring and tasting fees
What's excluded :
- Individual wine purchases are extra
- Guests will enjoy visiting 4 cottage & boutique estate wineries to sample a variety of Ontario VQA wines at each winery. Guests are picked up either from our tour centre or provide an address from local Inns or B&B's, driven safely by our local, knowledgeable tour guide hosts for the duration of the tour. After tasting a variety of white, red, rose, late harvest, sparkling and ice wine on each tour; guests may purchase wines, culinary and wine related gifts from each winery boutique and tasting room visited. A market fresh cheese pairing is enjoyed at one winery; learn about the food and wine connection by tasting local and artisan cheeses, crackers & preserves paired with 3 wines. Gluten free options available.
Departure Point :1: 1534 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
2: 50 Queen's Parade, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
1pm departurePickups from most hotels in downtown Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada range from 12pm-12:30pmPickup from Niagara on the Lake, Ontario range from 12:30pm-12:50pm Please ensure your pick up time is re-confirmed 3 days prior to tour departure date.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Drinking age is 19 years old and up
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.