NYC Extremes Photography Excursion
Visit New York's oldest, deepest, smallest, highest and "only" sites and sights on this photo excursion lead by native New Yorker and professional photographer, Abigail Ekue. Learn a little NY history while capturing timeless photos of lesser known New York areas from different vantage points.
Travel photographers and hobbyists will have ample opportunities to capture scenic NY skylines, classic architecture, street art and nature. Each location was chosen for its picturesque, superlative and/or quirky nature. Photographers of all levels are welcome on this excursion.
+++++Photo excursions operate during the hours of 11 AM and 2 PM. Start times are confirmed after booking.++++++++
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
This tour operates between the hours of 11am and 5am and start times are confirmed after booking.
Photographers of all levels are welcome on the excursion and it is best suited for travelers who are interested in photography, history, architecture, and nature.
The tour includes a lot of walking and participants will need to climb stairs and steep hills throughout the trip. Sneakers (good walking shoes) are recommended and ballet flats and sandals are discouraged. Dress in comfortable clothes and be prepared to trek.
• Native Creative Concierge, New York City, NY
Departure Point :Starbucks, 803 W 181st St, New York, NY 10033, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate to high amount of walking and hiking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, steps and no access to elevators, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Sneakers (tennis shoes, trainers, hiking boots) strongly recommended
- We will use public transportation during the tour
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Inclement weather MAY require rescheduling
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.