Old Delhi Food Tour With Indian Authentic Thali Meal in Haldiram
Old Delhi food tour is a perfect mixture of food walk and city tour in one compact package. It’s a perfect choice for tourists who wish to explore the street food culture, sights, people and market in shortest possible time. In addition to food, guests also visit some of less explored corners which are not very well known but are worth seeing the vibrant market, meeting and interacting with locals and walking through colorful streets which haven't changed much in the past two centuries. Indian food is different from the rest of the world not only in taste but also in cooking methods.This area is a perfect blend of cultures and ethos of India.The itinerary and food items included can be tailored to suit the dietary requirements of the guests. During the food walk, guests visit 8-10 food joints and taste 18-19 different dishes including one full fledged meal at the end.This tour includes the delicacies followed by a full meal and desserts to end this tour with a sweet tooth.
per adult from
What's included :
- TUK TUK RIDE
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hand Wipes and Sanitizer are provided in every tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- During the Activity Travelers are required to walk through some of less explored corners which are not very well known but are worth seeing the vibrant market, meeting and interacting with locals and walking through colorful streets and of course tasting different type of chaats, lassi, kulfi, parantha and many others.During the tour, we also visit a few attractions of the city like the biggest spice market in city, a charitable kitchen feeding thousands of people every day and a few others.
• Khari Baoli, India
• Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
• Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
• Gol Gappe - Gol Gappe is a round snack, hollow puri, filled with a mixture of flavored water, tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion or chickpeas
• Dahi Vada - Dahi vada is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent and popular throughout South Asia. It is prepared by soaking vadas in thick dahi
• Kachori - Kachori is a spicy snack, originating from the Indian subcontinent, Alternative names for the snack include, kachodi katchuri and fried dumpling
• Paratha - A paratha is a flatbread.It is an amalgamation of the words parat and atta, which literally means layers of cooked dough.
• Chhole Bhature - Chole bhture is a dish originated initially from eastern Uttar Pradesh.It is a combination of chana masala and bhatura, a fried bread made from maida.
• Kebab - Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes, with their origins in Middle Eastern cuisine. Many variants are popular around the world
• Tandoori Chicken - Tandoori chicken is a chicken dish prepared by roasting chicken marinated in yoghurt and spices in a tandoor, a cylindrical clay oven.
• Tilla Kulfi
• Rabri Faluda
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup and drop is provided from central Delhi. For pickup and drop from places outside this zone an additional charge of USD 25 is applicable per vehicle.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants and Children below the age of 5 yrs will not be charged if accompanied by at least one Adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- To make this tour more comfortable we would recommend wearing Good walking shoes as there will be a lot of standing and walking between meals. To make this tour comfortable there will be a constant supply of bottled water to keep you hydrated.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.