Organic Cooking Class in San Jose del Cabo
During this tour you will have the opportunity to tour the field, learn about the process of organically agriculture, receive a cooking class by one of Los Cabos top chefs and then enjoy a delicious lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation, Including hotel pick up and drop off.
- Bilingual certified guide (Spanish, English)
- Purified bottled water aboard vehicle.
- Welcome iced tea
- Demo cooking class
- 1 beverage with meal
What's excluded :
- Additional beverages or meals not included at restaurant.
- Gratuities for tour guide and waiters at restaurant.
- This is a unique opportunity you don't want to miss - learn and cook at a historic Mexican huerta, this is a property dating back to the 19th Century. Los Tamarindos used to cultivate sugar cane and after lying fallow for several years, the farm was rededicated to the cultivation of organic produce in 2003. During this tour you will have the opportunity to tour the field, learn about the process of organically agriculture, receive a cooking class by one of Los Cabos top chefs and then enjoy a delicious lunch. As the tour continues to the field, the guide and agricultural engineer with vast experience as an organic farmer, will point out different aromatic herbs and vegetables, demonstrate the proper way to pick each of them. From the field you will head up to the ranch house for a talk with Tamarindo's extraordinary chef where he will walkthrough what the group will be making, including techniques of traditional Mexican cooking. This is a hand-on-course but appropriate for chefs of all skill levels. Once the dishes are completed you will enjoy the delicious lunch on the sunny outdoor terrace.
• Organic Farm Tour at Huerta Los Tamarindos, Calle Las Animas, Las Animas Baja, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
• Ensalada con vegetales fresco - Dependiendo de la temporada, y lo que se este cultivando en la huerta es lo que van a cosechar y cocinar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation from most of the hotels located in Los Cabos area, if you don't find your Hotel or location please contact us and we will let you know if we can pick you up from your location or where will be the closest place to pick you up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable attire and shoes (walking is involved), camera, sunglasses, hat, sunblock and insect repellent. On winter bring a jacket.
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.