Paella Man Delivery at Your Mallorca Holiday Home
Call the famous Paella Man and bring traditional Spanish cuisine to your estate. Relax while delicious appetizers and a paella of your choice are prepared before your hungry eyes.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Majorca, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Enjoy a fresh Spanish paella, specially prepared for you on your estate. Call the famous Paella Man and relax while he cooks your delicious dinner for you.
Taste the quality of the locally sourced, fresh ingredients from the island of Mallorca. Choose between a seafood, Valencian, meat or vegetarian paella. Don't worry about the cooking equipment, the Paella Man brings everything he needs with him.
Indulge with delicious, complimentary appetizers. Start your dining experience with an olivier salad, peppers with olive oil and sea salt or minced meatballs. Finish off your meal with a traditional dessert, perfect for after your paella.
Wine service optional
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your holiday estate
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Paella Man brings Paella pan with him
- A propriate cooker is requested on site (gas cooker or similar, no induction cooker)
- Dinnerware and cleaning the dishes are not included
- Outside of Palma a surcharge applies for the transfer of the Paella Man
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.