Palma's nightly charm and delicious local snacks
Learn about the history of Palma de Mallorca and its incredible monuments on a 2.5-hour walking tour at sunset. Get a local's insight into life in the city as you walk to famous buildings, such as the magnificent Palma Cathedral and the Royal Palace of La Almudaina.
See where the feudal court used to gather on Plaça de Cort, where you can also admire the ancient olive tree and impressive 17th-century Town Hall. Go to Plaça Major, where an outdoor crafts market attracts visitors all year round. Look at the statue of former Prime Minister Antoni Maura on Plaça del Mercat, and learn about the culinary habits of the locals along the way.
Be led by your guide through the winding alleyways of the city at night. Get insider tips about the hippest hotspots and hear about places that have long been favorites with the locals. Stop halfway to taste the delights of the Mediterran area and choose from a selection of the small bites known as pintxos at one of the city's best tapas bars.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - choose from a selection of the small bites known as pintxos at one of the city's best tapas bars.
What's excluded :
- other food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Placa Del Mercat, Placa del Mercat, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Explore the historic areas of Palma de Mallorca with a local guide, and taste some small bites at one of the best tapas bars in the city on an approximate 2.5-hour walking tour at sunset
Pass By: Passeig des Born, Plaza de Juan Carlos I, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Terrazas de la Catedral de Palma, Plaza Almoina, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Historical gothic cathedral and Almudaina Palace from outside
Departure Point :Av. d'Antoni Maura, 22, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaça del Mercat, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.