Panoramic Sightseeing Merida City Tour
Merida is the capital of the state of Yucatan, in the southeast of Mexico. Surrounded by splendid haciendas and Mayan archaeological sites, Mérida is the starting point to the four cardinal points of Yucatan.
Historical districts, museums, its exquisite food, its music of trova, but above all the kindness of its people, make Mérida a beautiful and special city.
Your tour includes a professional guide and transport.
per adult from
1 hour 18 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Merida, Merida, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Centrally located Merida Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by an Italian speaker guide if required at time of booking (additional cost)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.