Pantanos de Centla Biosphere Reserve Tour from Villahermosa
Visit Pantanos de Centla biosphere reserve and admire this tropical moist forest eco-region, situated in southern Mexico. The reserve is part of one of the most important wetland systems in the world. In this area you can see around 484 plant species, 52 fish, 27 amphibians, 68 reptiles, 255 birds and 104 mammals. Your tour includes transport from Villahermosa and a professional guide.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pantanos de Centla
- Entry/Admission - Centro de interpretacion Uyotot-ja, La Casa del Agua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pantanos de Centla, Campeche Mexico
Start this tour by visiting the Pantanos de Centla Biosphere, a protected natural area with more than 300,000 hectares. We will navigate the waters of the Usumacinta River and we will enter the stream known as Tabasquillo, through which we can enter the mangroves. During the tour, you will be able to observe animals such as birds, crocodiles, turtles, monkeys, among others. Enjoy the diversity of fauna and flora that this wonderful site offers.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro de interpretacion Uyotot-ja, La Casa del Agua, Carretera Frontera-Jonuta km 12.6 Reserva de la biosfera Pantanos de Centla, Frontera Mexico
This site seeks to sensitize the visitor about caring for the environment, plants, and endangered animals, as well as being an ideal place to carry out activities that integrate knowledge and observation of the flora and fauna of this important region of the country.
At the end of the walk, you will reach a stilt house where you can taste the typical food of the region (not included) and enjoy the wonderful visit offered by the confluence of the Usumacinta, Grijalva and San Pedro rivers, better known as "Tres Brazos".
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.