Paradise Valley excursion 1/2 day
Agadir to Paradise valley Trip starts at 8Am in the morning or At 2Pm ,
We well driving towards the Immouzer & Paradise Valley road (Honey road), north of Agadir (Agadir to Paradise Valley), where the water flows all the time and the green is permanent. Take an adventure through Paradise Valley, and make your way from the city to the countryside to see the tiny streams, mountain gorges, and flowing waterfalls in the picturesque villages. Once we arrive to Paradise Valley, we will have a hike of 20 minutes before settling down for a beautiful time at the natural pools, perfect for swimming and chilling...
After the refreshment break, we are going to drive back to Agadir. The return back to Agadir should be around 1Pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
Enjoy your tour from Agadir to paradise valley and discover the great mountains of the area and passing through the magnificent Oasis ,almond and argan trees everywhere and pleasant Cascades..
Pick up at 8h30 am,and go to discover Agadir hinterland,Gorges,fertile valleys,,a landscape so beautiful.
Visit a nice natural botanical garden and have interesting informations about it.
See the Atlas Atlas Mountain and the Oasis in just half-day .
Once you arrive to the rock pool you will have free time to explore the beauty of this amazing place.
Drive to Agadir
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick you up from your hotel in Agadir city or Agadir port cruiser or Taghazout bay resort hotels .Ports
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :10/2/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 01:00 AM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.