Paris City Highlights Private Half Day Tour including Montmartre District
Let a private guide show you the highlights of Paris on this half-day sightseeing tour by comfortable minivan. See countless top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Champs-Elysées, Louvre Museum and the Sorbonne, and plenty of stops to enjoy photo opportunities and personalized commentary. Finish with free time to walk around the bohemian district of Montmartre, home to iconic Basilique du Sacré Coeur.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation ( Zip Code must start by 75)
- Guided city tour on the history of Paris's neighborhoods, monuments and other highlights.
- Visit and free time in the district Montmartre, a mystical village in Paris
- Private experienced driver/guide
- Photo stop in front of the majestic Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Eiffel Tower access ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Start with a pickup from your central Paris hotel in the morning, and begin your 3.5-hour sightseeing tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
If there is anything particular that you are interested in, simply let your guide know.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Learn about the history and architecture of Paris as you visit its most famous monuments, museums, landmarks and neighborhoods.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Ride around Place de la Concorde, past the Louvre and along the Seine River to Ile de la Cité, where Notre-Dame Cathedral stands.
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Next up is Les Invalides and the Palais Garnier (Opera Garnier).
Pass By: Latin Quarter, 75005 Paris France
Hop out to walk around and take photos of this world-famous church, a symbol of medieval Paris.
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Continue to the Hotel de ville :Town Hall of Paris
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Admire the oldest Palace in the city
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Another photo stop at the must see attraction
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Next, head north to the legendary hilltop district of Montmartre, a setting cited as the birthplace of the Impressionist movement. Historically Paris’ bohemian hangout, Montmartre is home to cabarets, cool cafés and artist studios
Pass By: Place du Tertre Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris France
Enjoy free time here to wander the maze of cobbled streets and see the Moulin Rouge, Moulin de la Galette and Place du Tertre.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Soak up sweeping views from Basilique du Sacré Coeur; it's a fabulous way to end your private Paris sightseeing tour!
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Your tour then finishes with a hotel drop-off in Paris with many photos and memories .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.