Paris Wine and Cheese Tour with Tastings
Start with a nice walk in the historic streets of the latin quarter district of Paris and discover the history of the Panthéon and Sorbonne university. Then, stop at a wine & cheese shop and learn how to shop wine and cheese with the help of a Sommelier. Head to a lovely French bistrot and let your Sommelier explain some secrets about french viticulture and gastronomy during a 3 wines and 3 cheeses tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour walking tour and shopping in wine and cheese shops
- 1-hour cheese and wine pairing tasting in a small french bistro
- Tasting of 3 different wines
- Tasting of 3 different cheeses with bread
- Small-group activity
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drink
- Meet your Sommelier behind the Panthéon in the historic 5th district of Paris and discover Paris with new eyes, during a lovely walk in the streets of the oldest part of the city, learning the secrets of Lutece - the old Roman village. You will stop at a wine shop where your Sommelier will give you tips to pick the best wines for good value. You will learn all the information you need to buy wine and how much you should pay for (labelling, aging, regions etc. ).
After shopping, you will follow your Sommelier until a small authentic Parisian bistrot for a 1 hour wine and cheese paring tasting. You will discover 3 cheeses from small French Producers and taste each of them with the perfect french wine match. You will discover new flavors and tasting sensations. You will talk with your Sommelier about grapes varieties, the exciting "new" french wine regions, biodynamic wine...
Your Sommelier is friendly, knowledgable and experienced at teaching from the beginner to expert levels.
Departure Point :Saint-Étienne-du-Mont, Place Sainte-Geneviève, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :11am on Sunday and Saturday 3pm from Monday to Saturday
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is in English but your Sommelier can speak French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum legal drinking age is 18 years old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.