Photography Tours around the Isle of Man - South Western Coastline - Half Day
Perfect for the enthusiastic photographer, this is the ideal way to privately tour and photograph the beautiful Isle of Man.
David will take you to the most photogenic locations our gorgeous Island has to offer and ensure you return home with an amazing collection of photographs.
You will travel in luxury around the Island with the Isle of Man’s most experienced, qualified and awarded photographer.
We carry a maximum of five passengers and a minimum of two persons.
Capture your own stunning land and seascapes with the help, advice and knowledge from David, your driver, guide and educator.
He is an accomplished and well respected photographer throughout the industry. He is a regular speaker, judge and educator at many prestigious events and societies throughout the world.
You will also receive guidance and tuition on how to achieve the very best results from your camera.
You are in capable hands !
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tripods and filters are available to loan
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Photography tuition
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry fees
- The cost of hiring a wheelchair
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sound Visitor Centre, Sound Road, Cregneash IM9 5PZ
The Sound visitor centre and cafe offers fabulous views over to the Calf of Man.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
David (that’s me) will collect you from your hotel, cruise and ferry terminal or airport.If parking is an issue, I shall telephone you while outside your hotel or B&B, otherwise I shall meet you in the hotel reception.At the air or seaport, I will display a card with your name, in the traditional 'meet & greet' area.Cruise visitors will be met adjacent to the Cruise Welcome Centre at the Sea Terminal.Customers are generally returned to the pick up location.Airports
- Ronaldsway Airport, Isle of Man
- Douglas Ferry and Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :4/26/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We are able to hire a wheelchair on your behalf, if necessary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.