Presentation of folk musical instruments
A unique place in the Cretan culture and the musical tradition of Crete, hold its traditional musical instruments. The roots of some musical instruments in Crete are lost in the depths of the ages. In the archaeological excavations of Knossos and Phaistos, representations of sculptures, ceramics and painting are depicted by musicians and dancers who point to the present day, where the lyre plays in the middle and the dancers dance around it cyclically. The ancient Cretes used to play the ancient lyre, as shown by representations in frescoes and seals.
The presentation of folk instruments lasts for 1,5 hour and after a 1 hour break we continue with a nice evening in Dalabelos Estate Restaurant where we play music with the instruments we presented earlier with treats, refreshments, raki and other products of the estate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Treats, refreshments, raki and other products of the estate and music.
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Dinner is excluded
Presentation of folk musical instruments. It takes place in Dalabelos Estate Restaurant and it includes treats, refreshments, raki and other products of the estate and music.
• Dalabelos Restaurant, Epar.Od. Aggelianon-Elefthernas, Aggeliana 740 52, Greece
Departure Point :Dalabelos Restaurant, Epar.Od. Aggelianon-Elefthernas, Aggeliana 740 52, Greece
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.