Privat tour in Akhtala, Sanahin, Haghpat,
We offer tour service with well equipped vehicles, highly qualified drivers and guides. We respect and
appreciate our guests' choice.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Akhtala Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Haghpat Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Sanahin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akhtala Monastery, Off 1st Raffi St., Akhtala Armenia
Akhtala is a town and municipal community in the Lori Province of Armenia, located along the Shamlugh river, on the slopes of Lalvar mountain. The modern name of Akhtala was first recorded in a royal decree of 1438. The etymology of the name Akhtala is believed to be of Turkicorigin, meaning white glade. The original Armenian name of the settlement where the monastery is built is Pghindzahank literally meaning copper mine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Haghpat Monastery, next to Saint Nshan Church, Haghpat 1722 Armenia
Haghpat is a village in the Lori Province of Armenia, located near the city of Alaverdi and the state border with Georgia. It is notable for Haghpat Monastery, a religious complex founded in the 10th century and included in the UNESCO World Heritage Listalong with monasteries in nearby Sanahin. The monastery is a magnificent example of medieval Armenian architecture that has been attracting increasing numbers of tourists. Haghpat Monastery is listed among the UNESCO World Heritage List. The village lies on a dissected plateau, a large flat area dissected by deep "cracks" formed by rivers, including the river Debed. The villages of Sanahin and Akner, as well as a part of Alaverdi, lie in plain view on neighbouring sections of the plateau, however a steep and long descent to and ascent from the river is required to travel to them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monastery of Sanahin, Alaverdi 1705 Armenia
Sanahin is a village in the northern province of Lori in Armenia, now considered part of the city of Alaverdi. The village is notable for its Sanahin Monastery complex, founded in the 10th century in the Lori Province of Armenia. The name Sanahin literally translates from Armenian as "this one is older than that one", presumably representing a claim to having an older monastery than the neighbouring Haghpat Monastery. The two villages and their monasteries are similar in many ways, and lie in plain view of each other on a dissected plateau formation, separated by a deep "crack" formed by a small river flowing into the Debedriver. The complex belongs to the Armenian Apostolic Church with numerous khachkars and bishop gravesites scattered throughout it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from all hotels and from internation airport.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.