Private Amsterdam Graffiti Workshop
Graffiti plays a large part in the city life of Amsterdam. You see it from the train while riding it to work. It’s on the walls of derelict buildings when you walk your dog. Is it art, needed self-expression or rampant vandalism? Probably all of these. This private 2-hour workshop gives you the chance to become a graffiti artist for a day. Groups of almost any size can be accommodated.
per adult from
What's included :
- Aerosol paint (different colours)
- Hardboard 122*61cm
- Professional instructor
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Without having to look behind you all the time for police patrol, you will have the chance to make your own masterpiece. An expert graffiti gusher will be there to teach you about this street art form. Then, with cans of aerosol paint in your hand, you can spray away any frustration and latent artistic urges that may lurk somewhere inside. Make sure not to wear your best outfit, as you might spray some on yourself.
You can work solo or in teams on chosen surfaces of stone, concrete, wood panels, stretched canvas or sails. Painting on canvases or panels also means that you would have souvenirs to take home. Gone is the need to carefully paint artistic shapes, as you can just blast away for an hour and a half. Share the same freedom that graffiti artists seek, as they sneak around the city to leave their own mark on the world.
The workshop is located just a couple of minutes away from Amsterdam Centraal Station.
Departure Point :Amsterdam Noord
Departure Time :Daily on request.
Return Detail :Same as starting location.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour can accommodate almost any size party (1-200 guests); please call for further assistance on groups larger than 15
- Please wear clothing you do not mind getting paint on
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.