Private Avignon Gordes and Roussillon Full Day Tour
Get to experience the highlights of Provence during this full day private tour from Marseille, the Pope city ancient city of Avignon and the impressive Pope palace, then head up to Gordes, spread across the rocky mountains and admire the panoramic view on the Luberon. Afterwards, you will go to Roussillon village, built on the top of an ocher cliff, which provides visitors with a harmonious combination between men's construction and nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your day starts with a Visit to the historic commune of Avignon on this fascinating Excursion. You'll visit numerous points of interest throughout this tour, which serves as a great introduction to this charming area. This private tour from Marseilles offers a personalized experience for guests.Architecture is a huge attraction in this small commune, and you'll see plenty of it as you make your way around town. During this tour, you can expect to see structures like the Avignon Bridge, notable Pope Palace, and the famous historic center. While this is a guided tour, you will have free time to do some exploration; enjoy shopping at boutiques, visit the city's main palace (entrance fee not included), or just look around and take in the views.
Afterwards head up to towards Gordes, built on the rocky mountains. You will walk in its narrow streets, and enjoy the shady squares and graceful fountains. Sense the history and activity that have shaped both the architecture and the people. Enter the workshops of the tradesmen and artisans.
Afterwards, your guide will take you to Roussillon and explore the stairs and streets in the old village. See the vaulted passageways, the lovely houses from the 17th and 18th century, the cliff which provides fabulous views, the clock tower and its campanile, the vestiges of the ramparts, partially rebuilt in modern times and the remains of the 10th century castle.
When you tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to your Departure Point
Please Note: Vehicles cannot accommodate more than 8 passengers, If you have more than 8 guests in your party you will need to book separate vehicles at the prices listed.
Departure Point :Marseille
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Marseille
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.