Private Blue Cave and Hvar town - 5 islands Tour
The Blue Cave tour in private version is carefully tailored to provide small or larger groups an unforgettable Adriatic hopping expirience. It is ideal for many things, for example secluded getaways or a family vacation of a lifetime. Our itinerary is flexible, you can arrange a different destination en route with the skipper.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes
- Professional English-speaking crew
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Unnamed Road, 21485, Biševo, Croatia
One of the most unique natural phenomena in the world, the Blue Cave will be a highlight of your holiday. With its silvery-blue color, created by light refraction of sunlight entering through a crack in the stone, it leaves nobody indifferent. It wasn’t until recently that the cave was open for public and it has been a must-see location ever since its opening. You will have some free time on island Biševo and then you will go inside the cave with the small boats - tickes are not included in the private tour. Ticket price is 70 HRK offseason, and 100HRK in high season.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Biševo, Biševo, Komiža, Croatia
On private tour, you have a chance of seeing and swimming in the Sea Monk Cave, just near the Blue Cave.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Find out why Stiniva bay is pronounced as one of the best beaches in Europe, expirience the south side of Vis island and all its geological majesty.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Budikovac is more known as the Blue Lagoon, thanks to the crystal clear sea. The sea bottom is covered partly with sea grass and partly with sand and shells, which makes it perfect for sunlight to reflect the many shades of blue. Also, it is not very deep, which makes it perfect for swimming and snorkelling. We provide you the equipment for that, so your only care is to grab a mask and dive into the shades from navy to turquoise blue, accompanied by small fishes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Pakleni Islands are the emerald jewels just across town of Hvar. We stop in Palmizana bay where you have free time for lunch and swimming and sunbathing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hvar Airport, D116, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Hvar town, the sunniest town in entire Croatia, with about 2700 sun hours a year, is also the biggest town on the island and a popular destination for various types of tourists. It connects the best of the past and present. You have free time here to explore around the town
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: 21000, Split, Croatia
Estimated time of arrival is at 18:30.
Departure Point :Bosanska ul. 9, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
For pickup arrangement and details, contact us 1. via TripAdvisor, 2. via Whatsapp : +385 97 724 4758 , or 3. via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.