Private Cuenca City Half Day Tour
Cuenca is a sizeable Ecuadorian city located in the Southern Andean region of the country. This city offers an astounding variety of art, culturally rich traditions, monumental architectural gems and exceptional cuisine. Located in the heart of the city, El Mercado’s menu centers around locally-sourced seasonal products prepared using traditional Ecuadorian techniques. A visit to Parque Abdon Calderon is a must, in the center of the city. As well as being a lovely place to relax for a while, you can also visit the new cathedral flanking the square. This private half day tour will take you to some of the most important places in Cuenca!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador de Turi, D. Gonzalez del Barco, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
You will be visiting one of the most important points in the city. From this place you will see a whole panoramic view of Cuenca.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Art Cuenca, Simon Bolivar and Miguel Heredia, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
Discover one of the most interesting places combinating art and deco around a historical city
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado 10 De Agosto, Calle Larga, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
This is one of the most important markets of the city. You will find all the traditional characters of Cuenca, starting with local food spots and mini stores of fruits, vegetables and handcrafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In this map you will find a radius selected, but if you are staying in Cuenca, let us know your hotel to arrange the pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.