Private Customized French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice, Cannes, or Monaco
Explore the French Riviera with a private guide, according to your interests. Avoid the cookie cutter itineraries of many organized group tours, and enjoy a more personalized service instead.
As an exemple you could do the folowing itinarary of the French Riviera main highlights: Eze and La Turbie before exploring Monaco and Monte-Carlo with your professional local guide. On the way to Monaco, enjoy the panoramic drive along the coast, over Nice, Villefranche Bay, and Monaco. Stop in Eze to visit this amazing medieval village and learn about the whole process of perfume with Fragonard. After a drive through the village of la Turbie and its 2000 years old monument, the Trophy of the Alps, you will reach the Principality. Discover the Casino square of Monte-Carlo with luxury shops and cars. Take a ride on the Formula 1 circuit and reach the old town. Stroll in the tiny streets, see the changing of guards (11.55 am), visit the Oceanographic museum, the Prince’s Palace, and the Cathedral.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Monte-Carlo Casino, Oceanographic Museum, Prince's Palace)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze - Visite Gratuite & Guidée
- Entry/Admission - Prince's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Oceanographic Museum of Monaco
- Entry/Admission - Casino of Monte-Carlo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Turbie, La Turbie, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
You will proceed up the coast and reach the Grande Corniche, the highest road from where you can catch the sight of the most ancient Roman vestige on the French Riviera: the ’Trophy of the Alps’ in the village of La Turbie.
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Not even midway, and you will then take a halt to venture into one of France’s prettiest villages: Eze, filled with history and offering a stunning location over 400 meters right above sea, a truly unique place on earth.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze - Visite Gratuite & Guidée, 158 Avenue de Verdun, 06360 Èze, France
Meet up again with your driver and, just around the corner, seize the chance to visit the renowned Fragonard Perfume Factory and discover the secrets of this realm of fragrances…
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Next, cruise down the Circuit de Monaco, the street used as the racetrack in the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix race.
Stop At: Prince's Palace, Place du Palais, Monaco-Ville 98015 Monaco
In front of the Palais du Prince, you will discover the Changing of the Guard at 11:55, you will notice the Carabinieri Barracks . Created on the 8th of December 1817, the Carabinieri have for main missions to ensure the safety of the Royal Family as well as maintain public order. If you like, you have visit the inside of the Prince's Palace (8€/adult, 4€/child)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oceanographic Museum of Monaco, Avenue Saint Martin, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Visit the Oceanographic Museum (own expense)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame-Immaculee, 4 Rue Colonel Bellando Castro, Monaco-Ville 98000 Monaco
See the historic Monaco Cathedral (sometimes referred to as the Saint Nicholas Cathedral), the resting place of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace featuring fine Roman-Byzantine architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Take a stroll around Casino Square and make a photo stop outside of the Casino of Monte Carlo, facing the Hotel de Paris, Café de Paris and numerous deluxe boutiques.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.MerciAirports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Port de Cannes - Service Trade, Port de Cannes CCI Côte d'Azur Service Commerce Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Avenue de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Gare Maritime, 9 Place Wilson, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Quai de la Nouvelle Digue, Boulevard Rainier III, 98000 Monaco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- People under 18 years are not allowed to enter the Monte-Carlo Casino. A valid passport is required at the entrance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.