Private Dante's Inferno Tour
You will have a chance of experiencing Florence as so did Robert Langdon, the character played by actor Tom Hanks, and his partner Sienna Brooks, the character played by actress Felicity Jones, covering those itineraries as seen on the big screen, through historical and mysterious florentine crossroads, searching for hints and secret passages, led by your ‘Virgilio’, your guide and light during the entire tour.
• Private Tour
• Visit of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- Visit of Battistero
• Visit of the itinerary suggested by the Inferno movie
- ticket for visit the Cathedral (By your self)
• About 3 hours tour
• Languages: Italian, English + French and Spanish on request
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The Palazzo Vecchio is the town hall of Florence. It overlooks the Piazza della Signoria with its copy of Michelangelo's David statue as well as the gallery of statues in the adjacent Loggia dei Lanzi.
Originally called the Palazzo della Signoria, after the Signoria of Florence, the ruling body of the Republic of Florence, it was also given several other names: Palazzo del Popolo, Palazzo dei Priori, and Palazzo Ducale, in accordance with the varying use of the palace during its long history. The building acquired its current name when the Medici duke's residence was moved across the Arno to the Palazzo Pitti.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Florence Cathedral, formally the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, in English "Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower", is the cathedral of Florence. It was begun in 1296 in the Gothic style to a design of Arnolfo di Cambio and was structurally completed by 1436, with the dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi. The exterior of the basilica is faced with polychrome marble panels in various shades of green and pink, bordered by white, and has an elaborate 19th-century Gothic Revival façade by Emilio De Fabris.
The cathedral complex, in Piazza del Duomo, includes the Baptistery and Giotto's Campanile. These three buildings are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
We will visit it ONLY OUTSIDE!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: House of Dante, Via Santa Margherita, 1, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Dante himself wrote that he was born in the shadow of the Badia Fiorentina under the parish of San Martino, although it is not certain that the building is exactly where the museum is housed today. The nearby church of Santa Margherita de 'Cerchi is the place where the poet would have met Beatrice Portinari for the first time.
The current museum incorporates some medieval houses, such as one of the two Torri dei Giuochi, the one located in via Santa Margherita at n.1. The Giuochi family was close to the house of the Alighieri family and died out around 1300 with Cesare di Gherardo. The original house of the Alighieri is generally indicated (without however being certain) as a destroyed building that once stood in Piazza San Martino, next to the Torre della Castagna, where today there is the "Pennello" restaurant. The current back faces Piazza de 'Donati.
The tower house of the museum owes its medieval aspect to a restoration in 1911 by the architect Giuseppe Castellucci, at the end of which today's museum was opened.
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.