Private Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan
The ancient temples of Abu Simbel, built by Pharaoh Ramses II and relocated to a dramatic lakeside setting in Nubia, are a highlight of any visit to Aswan. This private day tour, with your own qualified Egyptologist, includes snacks, bottled water
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All service charges and taxes
- Private, air-conditioned transportation
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
At 8:00 am Emo Tours expert Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan and drive to the south of Aswan which is around 3hrs drive to enjoy Abu Simbel day tour from Aswan by air-conditioned vehicle.
The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramesses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramses II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramesses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Spend around 3 hours there then take the way back to Aswan.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Qlit Al Tarbia, Aswan Seconed, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.