Private day tour to Dahshur and Egyptian museum
This private day tour is a wonderful opportunity to visit the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history, the Bent Pyramid and the Egyptian museum that has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Extra entrance fees (Royal Mummy room)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start your full day private tour as you meet your private tour guide and proceed to the area of Dahshur where you will have the opportunity to explore the interior of the Red Pyramd that is considered the oldest true pyramid in the world built by king Snefru about 2600 B.C. and then have a closer look at the Bent Pyramid which is the most preserved pyramid.
After that you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a good quality restaurant.
Later you will move to the heart of Cairo downtown where the Egyptian museum of antiquities is located, it has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.