Private Day Trip from Marrakech: Ourika Valley, Berber House, Waterfall and Camel Experience
Experience the beauty of the Ourika Valley up-close on this full-day private scenic tour from Marrakech, and escape the hustle and bustle of the city for the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This exciting day trip begins with a visit to Douar Tafza, a Berber Eco-museum that celebrates Berber culture through an amazing collection of photography, pottery, carpets, jewellery, and other textiles.
Next on the route is Setti Fatma, the last village accessible by paved roads and the starting point for trekking to the surrounding mountains. You will have the opportunity to hike the most popular and least difficult trail along the mountain stream to experience its seven waterfalls (good hiking shoes are a must!).
Lunch will be served riverside, on the terrace of a small traditional restaurant. You will also have the chance to visit a female coop producing the famous Argan oil on the return portion of the journey, also including a drive through the Red City's famous palm grove with an estimated arrival time of 5:30pm.
Departure Point :Marrakech
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Daily departures (4 people maximum per booking)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.