Private Day Trip to Papallacta Hot Springs from Quito
Today, we will travel to the East of the country for about 1.5 hours. Upon arrival in Papallacta Paramo ecosystem, you can visit the thermal hot springs of Papallacta that are naturally heated by the volcanic activity in the area. Thanks to the volcanoes, this water is full of minerals that will benefit your mind and body.
With this tour you will experience ultimate relaxation in a beautiful
environment. Spa treatments are available (not included).
If you like, there is also time for a short hike to explore the area further or alternatively, you could visit a local hummingbird reserve for an additional fee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Papallacta
What's excluded :
- Activities not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- You leave Quito in the morning and start with a drive up the Eastern Cordillera, where you will go over a 4065 m. high mountain pass. It can be foggy up here but when the weather is clear you will be amazed by the magnificent views of the Antisana volcano and the surrounding paramo wetlands. From here you will reach Termas de Papallacta.
Papallacta is Ecuador's most beautiful Thermal hot springs Resort and Spa located in between spectacular mountain forests of the Eastern Andes slopes. A short hike awaits you at this place to admire the local nature and kind of birds like hummingbirds, Anttpitas and others.
Afterwards you have the options to enjoy the amazing hot springs. The spa and hydrotherapy area offers a variety of different sensations from streams of water, water hydro massage or hydro massage with air bubbles. It has been certified that the thermal waters of Termas de Papallacta have medicinal properties that guarantee health benefits! You will then drive back to Quito.
Departure Point :Pickup from you hotel in Quito
Return Detail :Drop-off at you hotel in Quito
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Things to bring: Sun block, raincoat (or umbrella), camera, sun glasses, swimsuit
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.