Private Dead Sea and Amman Sightseeing Tour
Leave Amman in your private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with your English-Speaking Driver to visit the Dead Sea and the Desert of Moab, 55 kilometers from Amman – the lowest point on earth, 400 meters under sea level and the world’s first natural spa. Then, take a panoramic tour of Amman’s top attractions including the Citadel viewpoint, the downtown souks, and views of the city's mosques, churches, and historical Jabal Al-Webdeih and Jabal Amman ancient quarters, besides proceeding to the new modern part of Amman’s capital. If you wish to upgrade to add a visit to the nearby Iraq Al Amir caves and pre-Roman Qasr al-Abed palace. Return to your hotel included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Entrance to Dead Sea Private Beach Area to use the beach, pool & changing rooms; if option selected
- Entrance to Dead Sea Spa Hotel to use facilities: beach, pool, & changing rooms; if option selected
- Amman Panoramic visit with view point from the Citadel
- On board WI-FI
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
Discover the delights of the Dead Sea on this private tour from Amman. Travel by private, leisure air-conditioned vehicle through Jordan’s desert landscapes to the eastern shores of Sowayma with your own private English-Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide. Visit a water’s edge private beach and enjoy free time to swim in the Dead Sea’s waters; lounge on the beach and absorb the beautiful setting never found elsewhere. Alternatively, you can upgrade your tour to a hotel entry with a wider range of facilities, including several outdoor swimming pools, and a stylish spa offering Dead Sea Mud Treatments including revitalizing body scrubs and massages, which are at your own expense.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
The Dead Sea is one of the most incredible places and the world’s first natural spa. It is known for the Biblical story of the destruction of the old cities of Sodom and Gomorra in the Old Testament, which was turned into salt. The Dead Sea speaks for itself; there is no living fish! It is by far one of Jordan’s most impressive and spectacular places to visit. Its calm shining water glowing from its scorching sun is known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic property, as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
After such a relaxing experience return to the capital of Amman, for a panoramic tour of the city’s highlights. Drive around the city and downtown area past the animated markets, churches, and mosques like King Abdullah’s Mosque. Start by discovering the Roman, Byzantine, and Islamic-era ruins of Amman Citadel for a view point.
Pass By: The Citadel, K. Ali Ben Al-Hussein St. 146, Amman Jordan
Gaze in awe at the Roman Amphitheater, carved into a hillside in the 2nd century B.C. and the most important remnant of Amman’s predecessor, the Roman white city of Philadelphia. Free time at leisure in Amman downtown area for souvenir shopping in the local gold and spice markets. Pass by King Hussein’s Palace, where the late, revered king is laid to rest. Your tour then concludes by strolling along “Jabal Al-Webdeih” and “Jabal Amman” Quarters, the Rainbow Street, Amman’s colorful arts and shopping hotspot. Delve into the upscale neighborhoods of “Abdoun” and “Swefieh”, where luxury shopping malls and swanky private villas line the streets. After passing thru the modern Amman drive back to your hotel.
Stop At: Iraq Al Amir, Amman Jordan
Upgrade Iraq Al Amir Visit: Alternatively, if you’ve chosen to upgrade, travel to Iraq Al Amir, home to numerous cliff-side caves dating to the Copper Age. Drive through olive groves and pine trees, and after viewing the caves, continue to nearby Qasr al-Abed, a restored pre-Roman building dating from the 2nd or 3rd century B.C. Admire the exterior, pillars, and animal carvings as you walk around the age-old edifice, thought to have been a villa or minor palace. Then, rejoin your driver and conclude your tour with an Amman hotel drop-off.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Tours with Dead visit swim suit is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated accordance with the Health Ministry regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.