Private Excursion to Ouarzazate from Marrakech
See the famous Ait Ben Haddou kasbah , kabah taourirt and the city of Ouarzazate, and see the locations where movies such as Gladiator were shot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Depart Marrakech at 7am, The tour goes over the Atlas Mountains, so you will be able to enjoy beautiful landscapes with local villages and elevated scenery of the surrounding areas during your journey. Coffee break in a Berber village with a panoramic view.
Afterwards you will take the off route track to Telouet for a visit to the beautiful kasbah located there, then you will continue to Ait Ben Haddou évillage has been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site" with a stop to visit an ancient salt mine.
You will continue our journey to Ouarzazate, which marks the meeting of the southern foothills of the High Atlas mountains and the desert. Countless kasbahs formed from red clay, mountains and valleys, arid plains and lush oases, palm groves and small villages all come together to create an unforgettable experience for the visitor.
You will visit the famed Kasbah Taourit, built in the 18th century by the powerful Glaoui family, and the adjacent movie studios. Ouarzazete is a popular film making location, and often there is a chance to see international film crews shooting a movie. Many famous films were shot here. During the tour, you will have a lot of things to see and to do.
You will depart from this amazing place in the late afternoon, arriving back in Marrakech around 7:30pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :7am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Daily departures (4 people maximum per booking)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.