Private Full-Day Tour: Crater Lake Game Sanctuary
Crater Lake Game Sanctuary is located about 6 miles (10 km) from Naivasha and about 56 miles (90 km) from Nairobi. This small, private sanctuary is centered around a lake formed by a dormant volcano. The amazing jade green water attracts many flamingos, and the surrounding forests and plains have plenty of game.
The nature trails in the sanctuary lead around the crater through vegetation with plenty of wildlife, including over 150 species of birds. Besides the impressive numbers of birds recorded here, zebras, giraffes, and other plains wildlife are also regular residents. On this private 8-hour tour you will have a chance to see many of them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup is available
- Professional driver and guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Park fees
- Crater Lake is a green, high-alkaline lake at the bottom of an extinct volcano. This 10,000 acre game sanctuary is great fun to explore on foot independently or with a local guide. The area is alive with hundreds of species of birds and many mammals, large and small. While walking through the conservancy, you can spot gazelle, giraffe, zebra, eland, baboon, and black-and-white colobus monkeys - just to name a few.
You can also take the short walk to the rim of the beautiful volcanic crater and admire the views down to the emerald-green lake in the crater. Depending on the water levels of other Rift Valley lakes, there are sometimes large populations of flamingos on the lake.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel/apartment/airbnb within NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.