Private Full-Day Tour to Wadi Rum from Dead Sea
Be adventurous and book a day tour to the Valley of the moon from Dead Sea. Wadi Rum is a uniquely-shaped massive mountain that rose among the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish and golden colors. Virtually all of the people who live in Wadi rum are originally Bedouin, and you can you can explore the desert in a local Bedouin Jeep visiting the holographic pictures carved thousands of years ago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according to number of participants
- English-speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- Local guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Travel from the Dead Sea Hotel in the comfort of a private vehicle to visit Wadi Rum, which is an extraordinary experience. Wadi Rum is also called the Valley of the Moon due to the similarity of its terrain with the topography of the moon; it is almost 200 miles (320 kilometers) from the city, where the movie Lawrence of Arabia was filmed.
Among the emptiness and silence of Wadi Rum you can explore the desert in four-wheel drive Jeeps, visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ. Upgrade your tour to include the unique experience of a 30-minute camel ride.
When your excursion ends you will be returned to your hotel in the Dead Sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in Dead SeaDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Jeeps offered are from Wadi Rum Tourism Board (Government-controlled), the only ones available
- No refund for any services not taken by the clients
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.