Private Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour from Reykjavik
Head north to the Golden Circle on this private 10-hour tour. See the natural beauty of Thingvellir National Park before going to enjoying the relaxing pools of the hot springs in the Secret Lagoon. Get picked up from your hotel and transported between sites by private vehicle.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Privately organized tour without timing and rush for passengers.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
What's excluded :
- Drinks (coffee, tea, bottled water, non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
First, take you through the Reykjavik greater area in the direction of Thingvellir National Park. This is a fantastic place to learn about the history of Iceland. You will enjoy walking between the American and Eurasian tectonic plates, seeing beautiful waterfalls, as well as the original parliament building, the birthplace of Icelandic government.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Here you will have the option to take a break, shop for souvenirs, eat and get coffee. Or continue on to Gulfoss (Golden Waterfall). It is one of the area’s most beautiful waterfalls and deep history. If you like rainbows, you are almost sure to see one here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
You will be at the most eastern point from Reykjavik so turn back here and visit the Kerid Crater. This is a great opportunity for photos. You can enjoy it from the rim or, if you are adventurous, you can hike down to the beautiful blue pool at the bottom of the crater.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
By this time, you will be ready for a relaxing swim at the Secret Lagoon located at the geothermal area of the Fludir Village. In many ways, this small pool outshines all other geothermal baths in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercury Grail, Hjalmholti 8, Reykjavik 105 Iceland
Mercury Grail Icelandic Adventures is your tour operator. Remember. It is worth to ask, and book multiple tours with the same operator since it can be more friendly, more private and for a lower price.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We will call travelers for exact pickup location. Most of our customers are picked up in hotel.Ports
- All ports in Reykjavik
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 adults required per booking
- Suitable to bring rain jacket, towel and swimming wear
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.