Private Half-Day City Tour Including Turi Viewpoint
Head through amazing churches, beautiful historical buildings with wrought iron balconies, and carved wooden doors amidst a flower market, art galleries, main squares, and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges (According the itinerary)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Something not specified here in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Abdon Calderon, Mariscal Sucre, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
We start in San Sebastian neighborhood which houses houses Modern Art Museum, where the famous international Biennial Painting contest takes place every two years.
Also visit the San Francisco market, the Flower Market, Abdon Calderon Park, the Cathedral “El Sagrario”, known as the “Old Cathedral”, and lastly, we will tour the “New Cathedral” which is considered one of the biggest churches in Latin America. The famous gold leaf altar is found here.
Continue your tour to a Panama hat factory. Here observe the fabrication of hats from a fiber called “paja toquilla”. These hats range from simple inexpensive ones to colorful, elegantly designed and costly ones. Afterwards, go to the “Barranco” which is an area of terraced houses located next to the Tomebamba River.
Stop At: Mirador de Turi, D. Gonzalez del Barco, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
Finally, we will go to “Mirador de Turi” (scenic viewpoint) to enjoy the beautiful vista of the Cuenca landscape.
Departure Point :San Sebastian Park, Coronel Guillermo Tálbot, Cuenca, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If the hotel is not listed please send us a message with the hotel name.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days notice to reconfirm the tour.
- Our phone numbers are: USA (+1) 860-960-5290 ; Ecuador (+593) 987-796-896. WhatsApp Available on both numbers.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.