Private Half-Day Medellín Graffiti Tour Including Metrocable
Feel the vibe as you walk in downtown ''El Centro'', be mesmerized with the elaborate street art in Comuna 13, and feel the giant Botero statues. Stunning churches, phenomenal views of the city as you hover over in a cable car and much more await you on this 5-hour private tour. Get a personal introduction to Medellín’s colorful neighborhoods, public art, and architecture from your private guide.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from central Medellin
- Transport by private vehicle
- All metro, cable, toll fees, etc
- Entry/Admission - Medellin Metrocable
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medellín travels tours, Carrera 43 # 25a 112, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Start the day with a pickup from your Medellín accommodations, where you’ll meet your guide, then climb aboard a new, comfortable vehicle. The first stop of the day is downtown ''El Centro'' in Medellín. Visit Botero Plaza to see a series of 23 sculptures from the local artist Fernando Botero, and tour the historic center on foot. Take in Medellín’s gracious plazas, churches built in the 1600s, and other architectural highlights. Have fun and feel safe with your guide, as they know the residents, artists, and neighborhood well.
Afterward, jump on board on a Metrocable car, move slowly over the neighborhood, and see one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the city.
Next up, experience the most magnificent street art that Medellín has to offer at the Comuna 13 barrio on the far-west side of town. Check out the colorful graffiti and landmark outdoor escalators.
Lastly, guests will be dropped of at their hotel in Medellin at tour's end.
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
Visit this open museum with 23 statues donated by Fernando Botero, walk and enjoy taking photos of the most famous escultures like Adam and Eve, the dog, the cat, the hand and the soldier.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Rafael Uribe Uribe Palace of Culture, Carrera 51 52a 01, Medellin 050012 Colombia
Take a walk around the magnificent Palacio de la Cultura constructed between 1908 and 1923 in downtown Medellin. This cultural palace was once the main municipality palace, enjoy this area and feel safe with your guide, as they know the streets, vendors and local shops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Comuna13, Medellin Colombia
Have fun and feel safe with your guide, as they know the residents, artists, and neighborhood well.
Experience the most magnificent street art that Medellín has to offer at the Comuna 13 barrio on the far-west side of town. Check out the colorful graffiti and landmark outdoor escalators.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
The electric escalators inside comuna 13 are a result of the transformation in the Comuna. The escalators replaced the regular steps facilitating the live of local residents that have to commute from home to work. Enjoy a safe ride while you learn about the local artist and graffitis in the Comuna.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Medellin Metrocable, Medellin Colombia
Jump on board our modern Metrocable car, move slowly over the neighborhood, and see one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the city. Guests will have the option to walk outside the last station Aurora en take photos of the city from the main look out point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Avoeden Cafe, Cra. 36 ####8a - 34, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
This option is optional for guests that want to enjoy the best Colombian coffee in town or to buy coffee to take back home. Kindly ask your tour guide to take you to Avoeden Cafe where you can find the best single origin organic Colombian coffee in town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Avoeden Cafe, Cra. 36 ####8a - 34, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests in the main hotels and airbnbs in El Poblado and Laureles. For guests staying in municipalities like Envigado, Bello, Itagui etc a meeting point will be given ''Avoeden Cafe'' in El Poblado.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.