Private Kitesurfing lessons (adapted to every level)
A kitesurflesson with Explora Watersports will change your life.
You will learn in a short period of time how to handle a kite, get pulled through the water and play with the elements wind & water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Latest Kitegear, Insurances, Rescueboats, Certified Instructors, Safe&fun, Private Parking, Showers
What's excluded :
Explora Watersports offers kitesurf lessons, rental & storage.
Try kitesurfing if you want to have the feeling of being powered by the wind as you fly across the water then this is for you.
We teach kitesurf in a fun and safe way. Either you are a beginner or advanced kitesurfer, all members of our full certified team are dedicated to reach your goals on the water.
WHAT TO EXPECT
-professional and fully IKO&FAV certified team
-we speak English, French, Spanish, German & Italian
-latest Duotone/BEST gear
-daily lessons until sunset
-we teach you to kite in a safe and fun way
-includes all insurances & rescueboats
-walkie talkies BB talking (private lessons)
1. day : Beach lesson. Setting up the kite, safety systems, kitecontrol
2. day : Water lesson. Bodydragging (being pulled by the kite in the water, by using the body as a board, very useful for board recovery later on)
3. Day: Waterstart: Trying to get the board on the feet and get riding
4.+ day: Riding: improving bodyposition and become and independent rider.
• Castillo de Guzman el Bueno, Calle Guzman el Bueno, 11380 Tarifa Spain
• Los Lances Beach, Tarifa Spain
• Puerta de Jerez, Avenida de Andalucia, 11380 Tarifa Spain
Departure Point :Explora Watersports Tarifa, km 81,5, N-340,, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a beachtransfer from the old town of Tarifa to our Kitestation for free.We offer Airport Transfers (Gibraltar/Malaga/Jerez/Sevilla) for an additional costAirports
- North Front Airport, Gibraltar
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
- La Parra Airport, Jerez De La Frontera Spain
- Sevilla Airport, Seville Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/4/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.