Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
Cook your way to sweet success with this day-long Lake Como food tour. After a train and ferry ride, you’ll enjoy a private cooking class on the banks of Lake Como with your own personal chef. Create a 2-course lunch that features handmade pasta and tiramisu, and learn about the history of the recipes. The best bit? You eat what you make before you return to Milan. The day also includes a walking tour around Como town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- Round-trip transport by train and ferry
- Cooking class
- Como walking tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Como, Lake Como, Lombardy
Leave Milan station by train and relax on the journey north to Como. Transfer to a ferry and cruise east to Blevio, passing the manicured gardens and villas that line Lake Como’s banks.
Step ashore, and head to the venue of your cooking class to meet your personal chef. After a drink and snacks, you’ll roll up your sleeves to prepare a 2-course lunch with dishes from all around Italy.
As your chef explains the ingredients, whip up a homemade pasta or risotto, followed by a traditional sweet such as tiramisu. When everything is made, sit down to eat. You’ll learn about the history of the dishes and sip on wine chosen to complement your creations.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Como, Como, Lake Como, Lombardy
After lunch, return to the ferry and cruise back over Lake Como. Work off your lunch with a walking tour around Como town, then board your train for the journey back to Milan.
Please note: This tour is only bookable for groups of 2-4 people.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Central Station area, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Departure Time :7:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.