Private Licensed Tour Guide
An experienced private local tour guide , who is licensed from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture will be at your personal service from 8:30am until 5:30pm in Istanbul to show you around.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque - Camii) built during the reign of Sultan Ahmet I during 1609-1616. It is the only mosque in Turkey with six minarets. Due to its magnificent hand-dyed blue, green and white Iznik tiles it has been named the "Blue Mosque" by Europeans. The central dome is 43 m in height and is 33.4 m in diameter; it also boasts 260 windows.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
Kapali Carsi is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with more than 58 covered streets and over 1,200 shops. Opened in 1461, it is well known for its jewelry, pottery, spice, and carpet shops. Many of the stalls in the bazaar are grouped by the type of goods, with special areas for leather coats, gold jewelry and the like. The bazaar contains two bedestens (domed masonry structures built for storage and safe keeping), the first of which was constructed between 1455 and 1461 by the order of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror.The grand bazaar consists of 12 major buildings and has 22 doors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
1,400 years old Byzantine cathedral which houses mosaics, relics and iron work. Hagia Sophia was, for nearly a thousand years, the largest enclosed space in the world, and is still seen as one of the world's most important architectural monuments. It is one of Turkey's most popular attractions, drawn by the sheer spectacle of its size, architecture, mosaics and art. It was built during the reign of Byzantine Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD.
Recently it is re - converted to a Mosque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Misir Carsisi (Spice Market), Rustem Pasa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambari Sok. No:92 Eminonu - Fatih, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
A storical Market where you can find Spices,Local Food, Souvenirs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Istanbul Sightseeing Tours, Alemdar Mahallesi Catalcesme sok.Uretmen Han No : 29 Da:111 cagaloglu Fatih, Istanbul 34110 Turkey
our travel agency ( office )
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we need your istanbul hotel namePorts
- Galataport İstanbul, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No: 8 İç Kapı No: 102, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.