Private Luxury Catamaran Cruise: Snorkeling and Natural Pool from Punta Cana
Suitable for small and large groups. A great option to unveil the true beauty of Punta Cana while you sail the coast from the luxury of your own private cruise. Sip drinks while playing music of your choice (courtesy of a usb port for your Android or iPhone), play games or just simply relax and relish the experience. Snorkel and submerse yourself in an underwater world full of precious corals and schools of countless tropical fish. Discover a virgen beach that is perfect for a memorable photo session. Spend a wonderful time with friends and family in delight with delicious snacks and tasty tropical fruits. Discover the awesome natural pool while you down tropical cocktails off a floating open bar. A great bartender, a wonderful crew and professional divers will ensure your safety and entertainment at all times. A great excursion to celebrate a special occasion with your loved ones. We provide cake and decorations, if requested. Our services are 100% guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfers in comfortable, private and air-conditioned vehicles
- All safety and snorkel equipment
- Snacks and tropical fruits
- Open bar: unlimited national drinks and refreshments
- Music and entertainment onboard (USB port for personalized music playlist)
- Cake and/or decor upon request if you're celebrating a special occasion
- Professional Photographer
What's excluded :
- Professional pictures (available for purchase)
- Sharks & Stingrays Encounter (available for purchase)
- Lunch upon request for 15 travelers maximum (available for purchase)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, facial protective masks and other personal accessories
- Gratuities for the crew and drivers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bavaro Beach, Bavaro, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Meet & Greet at Bavaro Beach:
Upon arrival to the beach a friendly tour guide will welcome and escort you to our cozy beach cabin that has shade and seats. The guide will present himself and make sure all the travelers are present. He will provide a quick overview of the activities that will take place on that day and the safety precautions that you need to be aware of. After this, he will provide waiver forms for your validation and signature. Board the Catamaran, meet the crew and take off along the crystal blue waters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cabeza de Toro Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Snorkeling: The first stop is at Cabeza de Toro Beach for unforgettable snorkeling opportunities. Get to presence schools of fish along the picturesque coral reefs. All the necessary and sanitized snorkel gear will be provided. Always under the supervision of our professional guides.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Punta de los Nidos, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Visit a Virgin Beach: Next, head to the exclusive virgin beach of Punta de los Nidos to enjoy its stunning white sand beach, coconut trees and clear blue water. Sip on a freshly made cocktail and snap photos before boarding the boat and heading on. If locals are around, you may even get to try super fresh coconut water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natural Pool, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Visit the Famous Bavaro Beach Natural Pool: On course, you will arrive at one of the most beautiful sceneries of Bavaro Beach. Step off the boat, check out the beautiful surroundings and take some very beautiful pictures. Shallow, pristine calm waters allow for the bartender to take the open bar into the water and personally serve you. Relax to the sound of music spun by the DJ and delight with delicious snacks and tasty tropical fruits.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Bavaro Beach, Bavaro, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Final Cruise & Departure: On the way back, we pick it up a bit as the guide and crew lead you into laughs, smiles and joyful dancing. Overall, a real nice time with friends and family and a great excursion to enjoy a special occasion with your loved ones.
Upon arrival, you will have the chance to go to nearby gift shops and/or purchase professional photos taken by a professional photographer during the excursion. The drivers for your transfer back to your pick up point will be waiting for you at the beach cabin.
Important information: if you have any questions about the transfer, please get in contact with the tour guide. If you are staying walking distance from the beach and prefer to walk back, please advise the guide before doing so.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Punta Bávaro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
- If your hotel is not listed or you are staying at an Airbnb, we can arrange a nearby meeting point for pickup. - Pickup time and details will be advised via email 72-24 hours before the excursion.Ports
- Fishing Lodge Cap Cana, Boulevard Fishing Lodge, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is based on the size of the group. In order to book in any of these options, please insert 1 in quantity of travelers. It will not affect the pricing. Then please add the exact amount of travelers in the special requirements section.
- Depth of 2 to 4 meters
- Catamaran capacity: 60 People
- Maximum capacity of various boats: 900 people
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- Minimum age to attend is 2 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be accompanied by an adult until 17 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be refused service
- Subject to change with prior notice due to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required during transportation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.