Private mega combo adventure tour Canopy Horseback Ride Water Slide and Natural Hot Springs
It is a world full of adventure and adrenaline, complemented with the tranquility of the thermal waters, saunas and baths of volcanic mud in a primary forest located on the slopes of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano. Climb to the treetops and observe the surrounding forest from a new perspective! This unparalleled canopy experience starts with an energizing hike through primary forest. While you are traveling on the top of the trees, a diversity of flora and fauna such as birds and howler, spiders, and white faced capuchin monkeys can seen for your enjoyment. Be ready to enjoy the 400-meters water slide, the longest mountain water slide . A Guanacaste buffet lunch will be waiting for you to enjoy. Then, indulge in a soothing soak in the thermal waters, steam bath and natural spa. In this mindset calm down as you get pleasure from rejuvenating treatments with volcanic mud and sulfurous waters. There is your opportunity to try your horseback riding skills.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- All activities
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Buena Vista Lodge & Adventure Center
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buena Vista Lodge & Adventure Center, Buena Vista Del Rincon, Provincia de Guanacaste, Cañas Dulces, 50102, Costa Rica
Horseback Riding: Try to spot deer, armadillos, raccoon, anteaters and tropical birds. Reach the top of the mountain you will feat on breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
Canopy Tour: Enjoy 11 platforms, cross rivers. If you are lucky you may even glimpse deer, armadillos, raccoon, anteaters or tropical birds.
Trapiche & coffee field: A “trapiche” is a mill which with the assistance of animals, is used to extract the juice of any fruit that comes from the earth like: corn, sugar cane. You will be able to taste the delicious Costa Rican typical food.
Waterslide Adventure: Before you know if you will be rushing down a 400-meter long slide straight down into a pool.
Hot Springs & Mud Baths: Indulge in a mineral rich volcanic mud bath or wade in the hot springs .
Hanging bridges: Ascend into the forest canopy for a peaceful hike along a series of hanging bridges that criss-cross different levels of this incredibly rich ecosystem.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any other place near by the resorts listed
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Infant meal is not incluided
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Private tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.