Private Morning: Uffizi Gallery and Walking Tour
Enjoy a half day walking tour with your private English-speaking guide. You will meet your guide, and proceed on foot to view the top sights in Florence. This personalized tour will give you a local insight into the real history and hidden gems the city has to offer. You'll visit the Ponte Vecchio, the famous Piazza della Signoria, the elegant palaces, and fashionable shops, the charming narrow medieval streets and the impressive Cathedral Square with Brunelleschi's imposing dome will all be concentrated in a pleasant slowly paced tour. After exploring the city, you will proceed with your guide to the UFFIZI Gallery where you will have the chance to view Michelangelo's painting, Botticelli, Leonardo, and many great artists. This great museum attracts millions of art lovers from around the globe each
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the Line Tickets for Uffizi Gallery
- An expert local guide
- Walking Tour in the historical center
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
You will see the most important artwork in the Uffizi Gallery without waiting on the line. Once you are in the museum, you will find numerous paintings by art geniuses such as Filippo Lippi, Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Michelangelo. Your expert guide will explain to you about the paintings, artists, and stories about them. In the end, after the guided tour, you could admire the artworks by yourself with your new knowledge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Storico, 50123, Florence Italy
You will continue your customized day with Walking Tour. Your expert guide will explain to you about the history of the city and turbulent relations between Florentine families. You will follow the main road to the heart of Florence and you see the iconic Duomo, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and mysterious Vasari Corridor. You will learn about the history behind this gorgeous Renaissance city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you from your accommodation in Florence or we can meet in front of Uffizi Gallery, Gate 1
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.