Private Oxford Walking Tour With University Alumni Guide
An Oxford walking tour tailored to what you want to see, ensuring you make the most of your time in Oxford!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - University of Oxford
What's excluded :
- A private tour is a great way to get an intimate and tailored insight into Oxford and the beautiful university! With a private tour, you will be able to completely tailor the experience: from meeting and starting points to any particular themes you wish to be covered.
If you would like to visit a few of the colleges used in the filming of Harry Potter, this can be discussed and arranged for you. Depending on what you would like to see there may be additional entrances fees but your guides can discuss all available options for you at the start.
Your guides have a great insight into Oxford, and are committed to providing interesting and enjoyable tours of this beautiful city, rather than tours which put people to sleep. A large portion of the guides have also been involved with Oxford University and have a great insight into how the University works and its incredible history.
Departure Point :Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AJ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.