Private Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Adventure Tour From Dreams Las Mareas
It is a world full of adventure and adrenaline, complemented with the tranquility of the thermal waters, saunas and baths of volcanic mud in a primary forest located on the slopes of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano. Climb to the treetops and observe the surrounding forest from a new perspective! This unparalleled canopy experience starts with an energizing hike through primary forest. While you are traveling on the top of the trees, a diversity of flora and fauna such as birds and howler, spiders, and white faced capuchin monkeys can seen for your enjoyment. Be ready to enjoy the 400-meters water slide, the longest mountain water slide . A Guanacaste buffet lunch will be waiting for you to enjoy. Then, indulge in a soothing soak in the thermal waters, steam bath and natural spa. In this mindset calm down as you get pleasure from rejuvenating treatments with volcanic mud and sulfurous waters. There is your opportunity to try your horseback riding skills.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- All activities
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rincon de La Vieja National Park, Costa Rica
In this tour you will have the chance to participate in many different activities.
Horseback Riding: Trained personnel will greet you and help you prepare for the trail ride. You will ride through lush trails rich with wildlife. Keep your eyes peeled and try to spot deer, armadillos, raccoon, anteaters and tropical birds. Once you reach the top of the mountain your eyes will feat on breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Here you can choose to continue on and do a canopy tour or return to the stables and say goodbye to your four-legged companion. This adventure is truly unforgettable.
Duration: 30 minutes or 1 hour depending on you preference
Canopy Tour: This is the perfect activity for people who enjoy high adrenaline experiences. This canopy tour is comprised of 11 platforms of varying height. From your unique vantage point you will be able to see colorful landscapes swish by below you as you cross over the Tizate River. If you are lucky you may even glimpse deer, armadillos, raccoon, anteaters or tropical birds. You can reach the starting point of this tour via horseback or in a van. A professional guide will give you a safety briefing and then you will be off exploring the blue skies above. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Trapiche & coffee field:A “trapiche” is a mill which with the assistance of animals, is used to extract the juice of any fruit that comes from the earth like: corn, sugar cane, and in our case it is used to demonstrate the typical way of making tortillas, coffee and corn donuts. You will be able to visit and get a brief explanation about the purpose of using a trapiche, as well as taste the delicious Costa Rican typical food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Waterslide Adventure:A specialized tour guide will take you to the water slide, equip you with all necessary tools and give you proper instructions on how to use the slide. This experience provides a refreshing rush of adrenaline in a breathtaking setting. Before you know if you will be rushing down a 400-meter long slide straight down into a pool, making a big splash! We guarantee you will want to do this one over and over again! Duration: 20 minutes
Hot Springs & Mud Baths: If your muscles are tense and your mind is worried, this is the perfect solution! Indulge in a mineral rich volcanic mud bath or wade in the hot springs until your worries are nothing but a memory. You will be able to soak up all the beauty that surrounds by the river while soaking in a 47°C naturally heated pool. Survey the landscape and you will find gorgeous backdrops surrounding you making you feel one with nature. Revitalize your body and mind in one single experience!
Duration: 35 minutes
Hanging bridges: Ascend into the forest canopy for a peaceful hike along a series of hanging bridges that criss-cross different levels of this incredibly rich ecosystem. Follow the trail at your own pace, stopping to admire the aerial views and catch sight of native plant and animal life along the way.
Duration 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at rentals places around all those areas as well.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults
- operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- infants meal is not included.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.