Private Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Adventure Tour from Liberia
It is a world full of adventure and adrenaline, complemented with the tranquility of the thermal waters, saunas and baths of volcanic mud in a primary forest located on the slopes of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano. Climb to the treetops and observe the surrounding forest from a new perspective! This unparalleled canopy experience starts with an energizing hike through primary forest. While you are traveling on the top of the trees, a diversity of flora and fauna such as birds and howler, spiders, and white faced capuchin monkeys can seen for your enjoyment. Be ready to enjoy the 400-meters water slide, the longest mountain water slide . A Guanacaste buffet lunch will be waiting for you to enjoy. Then, indulge in a soothing soak in the thermal waters, steam bath and natural spa. In this mindset calm down as you get pleasure from rejuvenating treatments with volcanic mud and sulfurous waters. There is your opportunity to try your horseback riding skills.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- All activities
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Horseback Riding: Keep your eyes peeled and try to spot deer, armadillos, raccoon, anteaters and tropical birds. Once you reach the top of the mountain your eyes will feat on breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
Canopy Tour: This canopy tour is comprised of 11 platforms . Cross over the Tizate River. If you are lucky you may even glimpse deer, armadillos, raccoon, anteaters or tropical birds.
Trapiche & coffee field: A “trapiche” is a mill which with the assistance of animals, is used to extract the juice of any fruit that comes from the earth like: corn, sugar cane, and in our case it is used to demonstrate the typical way of making tortillas. You will be able to taste the delicious Costa Rican typical food.
Waterslide Adventure: Before you know if you will be rushing down a 400-meter long slide straight down into a pool.
Hot Springs & Mud Baths: Indulge in a mineral rich volcanic mud bath or wade in the hot springs .
Hanging bridges: Ascend into the forest canopy for a peaceful hike along a series of hanging bridges that criss-cross different levels of this incredibly rich ecosystem.
• lunch - Costarican food
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- infants meal is not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Private tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.