Private Shanghai City Sightseeing of the Bund and Yuyuan Garden
On this private, full-day tour, visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, the beautiful Bund, Yuyan Garden and the Old Street. This tour will help you have a better understanding of Classic and Modern Shanghai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Chinese lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, No.100 Renmin Main Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200003 China
This full day tour will start from your downtown hotel where your guide and driver will meet you in the lobby at 9:00 am. First, drive to visit the Shanghai urban Planning Exhibition Hall which was built to show the achievement of the city planning and construction and it is regards as a window for Shanghai to communicate with the outside world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Bund, The Bund, Shanghai
Then proceed to a stroll along The Bund, a must see place in Shanghai, which is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later, enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Continue to Yu Garden, the largest ancient garden with Ming and Qing architectural styles in Shanghai. Stroll around Yuyuan Bazaar to taste local food.
Then the guide will accompany you to explore the Shanghai Old Street. Which is an old business street that has a combination of tourist attractions, shops, entertainment and cultural exhibits. The architecture and the layout of the shops in this street show its development that began during the Ming Dynasty until the period when European influence made an impact of the city.
After sightseeing, the guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.