Private Shanghai Classic City Tour With Huangpu River Cruise
For this full day Shanghai classic tour, the private guide and driver will take you to discover the major sites in Shanghai and experience a cruise trip on the Huangpu River. The combination of the traditions and modernism has built Shanghai’s unique charm which attracts thousands of millions of visitors every year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan), No.201 Renmin Avenue, Shanghai China
Your local guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9:00 am. First, visit the Shanghai Museum, which is renowned for its large collections of Chinese ancient artworks. The exhibition building has a round top and a square base, reflecting the old Chinese philosophy, “the sky is round and the earth is square.” Also resembling a Ding, an ancient bronze vessel itself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Later you will proceed to explore the Yuyuan market and visit the Yuyuan Garden, also called the “Eastern Garden.” The finely structured pavilions, decorated walls and crystal pond together make the garden a charming and tranquil land inside the bustling city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Lunch will be on your own to enjoy the local cuisine and the guide can offer you some suggestions. Then, the tour guide will accompany you on a stroll along the famous Bund, and to take a 1-hour Huangpu River Cruise.
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.