Private Snorkeling Excursion in the Hol Chan Marine Reserve
The charm of this area will cause you to dive into the crystal clear water and swim accompanied by nurse sharks, turtles, rays, multicolored fish and endless marine life. Without a doubt, Hol Chan will make your trip a memorable moment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
We start at Belice, where we will take you to Hol Chan Marine Reserve which is the first Marine Reserve of Belize. At this point you will be snorkeling at an incredible Reserve where you can see a lot of nature. Then we will take you back to Belice.
• Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Caribena Street, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.