Private Tasting Tour in Corfu
On this Private tour, you will discover that Corfu is one of the lushest and verdant of the Greek Islands which hides delicious traditional homemade sweets and liquors.
You will learn why Kumquat is the most famous product in Corfu. This fruit is very popular, and locals make different sweets and spirits with it, as well as honey and other local delicacies that you will taste from local producers.
Visit Palaiokastritsa resort and enjoy a refreshing time on the beach. Afterward, you'll head to the Old Town, Unesco World Heritage City, and admire this well-preserved city with charming Venetian, French and British buildings.
This schedule can be customized to your preferences depending on your hotel location, let us create the perfect tasting tour for you!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking driver
- Local products tasting
- Mobile contact number for any emergency, available 24/7
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, boat ride tickets
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paleokastritsa Beach, Paleokastritsa Greece
Free time to discover the area, a boat tour (not included in the ticket) or a walk to see the Monastery of the Virgin Mary on top of a hill.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Corfu Town, Corfu Town, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Walk through its cobblestone streets and discover Venetian, French and British palaces among small alleys and squares.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lazaris Distillery & Artisan Sweets, National Achilleion, Souleika 49084 Greece
Enjoy the best tastes of Corfu Island at a local producer: kumquat candy and marmalade, traditional Venetian 'mandolato', caramelized almonds, dry figs, and many more, together with kumquat and limoncello liquors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Corfu, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you to schedule your pickup time. In case your hotel is not in the Central Corfu Area, we can provide an extra transfer service.Airports
- I. Kapodistrias Airport, Greece
- Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair adapted vehicle available under request
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Pick-up point close to ship's gangway - as close as the port security allows -
- A maximum of 4 wheelchair users and 4 companions per booking
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- The drop off point when you will get back to the port is the Terminal building for scanning process from the port security. Your adapted vehicle will pick you up from the exit of the terminal in order to take you back to the ship.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Your safety is our main priority. All our staff has been trained to follow the World Health Organisation, and the Greek Ministry of Health measures regarding COVID-19, and we have maximized hygiene and social distancing recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.