Private Tour: Al Salt Walking Tour with Local Home Visit and Lunch from Amman
Travel to Al – Salt city the old capital of Jordan where you will find local community waiting for you at the entrance welcoming you for an Arab lifestyle experience. On foot tour of the Harmony Trail that combines the life style between Muslims and Christians up till now. Visit of Al Ein Plaza, English Evangelical Hospital Complex, and many other significant landmarks of the city. Home cooked meal lunch. End the tour at Al - Maidan Street to walk Al - Hammam Street Shops for free shopping time if interested.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop -off
- Private Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-speaking escort/driver
- Local English-speaking guide for classic visit of at Al – Salt
- Home cooked meal with no drinks
What's excluded :
- Local guide where not mentioned
- Meals and beverages
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Free time for shopping
- Any other service not mentioned
- Start the tour by pick up from the hotel in Amman to go to Al – Salt city, the old capital of Jordan. Meet the local guide at Abu Jaber House one of the oldest houses in Al – Salt turned into museum. Set off to on foot tour of the Harmony Trail that combines the life style between Muslims and Christians up till now. Visit of Al Ein Plaza, English Evangelical Hospital Complex, View of the Qaqish House, The Great Mosque, Dormition of Virgin Mary Orthodox Church School, Al - Khader Orthodox Church, Madafa Al - Khalili to know about the traditional life and cultural habits of Arabs in the past and till now.
Clients will have the chance to experience the Jordanian hospitality lunching at one of the local original rural architecture houses were they will be offered a traditional dish along with a short explanation on the spices used in the Arabic recipes, followed with a taste of a local sweet. During the visit a demonstration of how to wear the traditional clothes will take place and an opportunity for the clients to try them on.
End the tour at Al - Maidan Street and walk to Al - Hammam Street Shops to pass by the Latin Church for free time for shopping. Return to Amman.
Departure Point :Amman Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Amman Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- The order of visits may vary
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.