Private Tour: Duong Lam Acient Village 1 Day
This one day trip to Duong Lam is designed to give you the opportunity to uncover the origins of Vietnam's culture and traditions. It is a fantastic opportunity to explore the unique architecture through its surviving laterite brick ancient houses. You will be able to uncover traditional buildings whilst wandering through the narrow alleyways. Throughout the trip, you will be able to meet local people and learn more about their way of life as well as having lunch with a local family. This tour will take you to King Ngo Quyen Temple and King Phung Hung Temple and Mia Pagoda all within one day
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/C transfer.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- No extra charge after confirmation.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit the historic village of Duong Lam on the outskirts of Hanoi and discover the traditional rural houses that date back up to 400 years. Most of the buildings are made of laterite and mud, 2 of the area’s most abundant materials. The village has also been described as the last stronghold of wet rice farming culture in northern Vietnam.
The typical itinerary after your transfer to the Red River Delta is to visit one of the historic homes to meet and chat with the owners. Then, cycle around the village to experience everyday life up-close-and-personal. Pedal over to the 15th-century Mia Pagoda, and admire the 287 statues of varying sizes, including a famous statue of Buddha, and the statues of the 8 Vajra Deities.
Lunch will be served from a fixed menu at a local home to savor the rustic flavors of rural life. The ancient houses are run by families who have worked the land for generations and they will happily talk about their daily routine in the breathtaking and peaceful setting.
Continue exploring the village by foot, venturing down some of the tiny alleys to see more of the centuries-old houses. Say goodbye to Duong Lam and drive back to Hanoi at around 16:00 for the end of the tour services.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all of travelers stay at a hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.