Private Tour: Fashion and Gourmet Tour in Florence
Private walking tour to Santa Maria Novella square with the possibility, upon your request, to visit one of the most important churches of Florence. You will also visit the famous "Officina di Santa Maria Novella", the oldest European pharmacy. Your tour includes a break in the famous Truffles & Wine shop for the taste of its products, a glass of sparkling wine (or more than one!!). Visit to the elegant shops along Via Tornabuoni street before to reach Santa Croce... Here you'll be delighted by the experience of the visit of the leather and perfums shops.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Truffles' cream or salmon sandwiches or anything other you would like to try try
- Professional guide
- Private exclusive tour
- Entry/Admission - Church of Santa Maria Novella
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- lunch or dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Santa Trinita, Florence Italy
Santa Trinita's square was the place where the VIPs of the past where used to meet themselves, where Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Botticelli, Brunelleschi and the great artists where used to meet their mecenates. Today's fashion and relaxing place
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via de' Tornabuoni, Florence, Province of Florence, Italy, Florence Italy
This is the Fashion's street, not only since the modern and contemporary time but, starting from the 16th century, when the Medici family where used to cross it to reach the Duomo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of Santa Maria Novella, Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 50123, Florence Italy
The Domenincan friars Basilica in the city center of Florence. The architecture of the facade will describe the history and the wealthy of one family, which commissioned the unique Renaissance facade in Florence and Tuscany: Leon Battista Alberti.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Santa Croce, Santa Croce, Florence, Tuscany
We'll just visit the district, discovering the particular herbs and flowers shop, an excellence in Florence...The Florentine "noses" are still mixing and inventing new fragrances, even tailor made!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Trinita, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Entrance tickets in the churches are not included
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.