Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with an Egyptian Lunch
Journey to the Great Pyramids of Giza is the must-see Ancient Egyptian landmark.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- A professional guide will pick you up from your hotel with a private vehicle to visit one of the wonders of the world, the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. Both are a must-see Ancient Egyptian landmark. Known as Khufu's Pyramid, it is the greatest pyramid of the complex: a truly overwhelming sight. Being one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, it is the only one still standing to this day! When gazing at this colossal structure, there is no way to escape the feeling of being dwarfed.
The two smaller, but still huge, pyramids in Giza are those of Khafre and Menkaure. A few steps to the east you will notice three small (20 m high) piles of rumble: the queens’ pyramids, tombs of Khufu's wives and sisters. Nearby, on the Giza Plateau, you will also find the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum. The site is also where the Sound & Light Show at Giza takes place, and where every newcomer to Egypt experiences Giza camel rides for the first time.
You will then be returned to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Cairo
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.