Private Tour: Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Marrakech
Enjoy Marrakech on a 4-hour tour, and learn about the history of Marrakech and its main palaces and monuments. Go to The Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Morocco, and see the gardens of Bahia Palace, Jemaa el-Fnaa square, the Saadian Tombs, and more.
Main measures to comply with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control against COVID – 19:
• Sanitizing hand rub available in all our vehicles.
• Protective face masks will be distributed to each passenger. Obligatory use of its during the trip.
• Surfaces of the vehicule will be wiped with disinfectant after each use.
• Driver and/or guide will wear masks and gloves during the journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monument Entrance fees
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Marrakech, exploring the medieval streets and enchanting gardens and palaces of Marrakech.
Marrakech is possibly the most important of Morocco's four former imperial cities (cities that were built by Moroccan Berber empires), and it was founded in 1062.
See The Bahia Palace, set in extensive gardens, was built in the late 19th century by the Grand Vizier of Marrakech. The only sections open to the public are the apartments of the Sultan’s favorite concubine, the Council Chamber, where you can admire the tiled walls and illuminated cedar wood ceiling, and the Central Courtyard, paved with marble, intricate zellij tiles, and ornate fountains.
See The Jemaa el-Fnaa, one of the best-known squares in Africa and the center of city activity and trade. It has been described as a "world-famous square", a metaphorical urban icon, a bridge between the past and the present.
Next, go to the Saâdian Tombs, dating back to the time of Sultan Ahmad al-Mansu, and admire the pure architectural lines and delicate decorations of cedar wood and stucco in the marble mausoleums of about 60 members of the Saadi Dynasty.
Your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.