Private Tour of Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
Devoting an entire morning to Siena is a unique opportunity to visit its historic center, its monuments and discover all the secrets that lie behind one of the most passionate competitions in Italy: the Palio of Siena.
San Gimignano’s historical center has been declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 1990 for having preserved almost perfectly the features of the twelfth and thirteenth centuries city.
Private Tour for small groups
• Departure from your hotel on request
• Professional Guide
• Minivan at disposal with english spiking driver
• Visit of Siena
• Typical tuscan lunch
• Visit of San Gimignano
• Return to your hotel on request
• About 8 hours tour,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour + minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Campo
- Entry/Admission - Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
- Entry/Admission - Trattoria la Tellina
- Entry/Admission - San Gimignano 1300
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Piazza del Campo is the principal public space of the historic center of Siena, Tuscany, Italy and is regarded as one of Europe's greatest medieval squares. It is renowned worldwide for its beauty and architectural integrity. The Palazzo Pubblico and its Torre del Mangia, as well as various palazzi signorili surround the shell-shaped piazza
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Piazza Salimbeni 3, 53100, Siena Italy
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena traces its history to a mount of piety (monte di pietà) founded by order of the Magistrature of the Republic of Siena on 4 March 1472, when its statute was approved. It is therefore often regarded the oldest bank in the world still operating. The basis of its foundation is the Statuto dei Paschi was written in 1419
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
Siena Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Siena) is a medieval church in Siena, Italy, dedicated from its earliest days as a Roman Catholic Marian church, and now dedicated to the Assumption of Mary.
Previously the episcopal seat of the Diocese of Siena, from the 15th century the Archdiocese of Siena, it is now that of the Archdiocese of Siena-Colle di Val d'Elsa-Montalcino.
The cathedral itself was originally designed and completed between 1215 and 1263 on the site of an earlier structure. It has the form of a Latin cross with a slightly projecting transept, a dome and a bell tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trattoria la Tellina, Via delle Terme, 52, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Here you will enjoy a typical tuscan lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town in the province of Siena.
Known as the Town of Fine Towers, San Gimignano is famous for its medieval architecture, unique in the preservation of about a dozen of its tower houses, which, with its hilltop setting and encircling walls, form an unforgettable skyline.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazzale di Porta Romana, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.